We are looking to recruit reliable, caring Home Carers to provide personal care and support to our support service users who live in the community. We pride ourselves on providing the highest level of care to enable individuals to continue living in their own homes with all the support and care needed to help them achieve maximum independence.
As a Home Care Assistant you will assist our support service users with personal care tasks which could include; washing, dressing, undressing, showering, bathing, oral hygiene, toileting and getting in and out of bed. You may also assist with mobility using the appropriate equipment provided and prepare meals and drinks when necessary. As part of your role as a Home Care Assistant you could also do shopping, assist with medication and assist with Doctors appointments or to attend clubs or days out.
(Please turn sound on when watching video)
We are looking for experienced Home Care Assistants as well as people who would like to work in Care who have a real passion to make a difference to people’s lives. We offer full training as well as the career progression for anyone wanting to progress within the organisation. You need to be a car driver as you will be expected to drive to and from our support service users homes.
As a Home Carer you will need to be flexible, well organized and able to follow instructions.
Here is a list of essential and preferred requirements for the position.
- Good communication skills
- A compassionate nature
- A good standard of personal hygiene and be of a smart appearance
- To be self motivated with a wish to progress in the profession
- A clean driving licence with access to your own car (preferred not essential)
- A willingness to take part in training and to put that knowledge to good use in the care of the support service users.
- The availability of two recent satisfactory references, one must be from your current/previous employer
- A Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check Preferred
- Previous experience in the care sector
- NVQ Level 2 in Care or other relevant qualifications inc QCF, or be willing to work towards the care certificate as recognised by the care commission.
- To have the ability to complete client records in a neat and legible manner
our services run deep and are backed by over ten years of experience.
Please use the form below to send us your CV…